Monday, January 9, 2012

Sometimes Simple Works

A friend of ours has been tossing a cheap tupperware-type container of food for her dog to chase and eat out of in class. Roo was really interested. So, I grabbed a little container out of my cupboard, put a little kibble in, and tada! One excited dog. But this just didn't work to encourage tugging. Thus came the container on a rope:

Go figure, Roo loves the darn thing! My agility instructor was running him on Saturday and Roo was tugging on the agility field! I've tossed a few more together for some friends in class. How silly this simple, home-made toy beat out all of the fancy tug toys I've bought over the years. Roo reminds me of a little kid playing with the box their new toy came in, ignoring the toy LOL  

No comments:

Post a Comment