Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year Plans

We took the dogs with us for holiday vacation. Everyone had a blast in California visiting our family, hiking, and visiting dog friends. 6 Maltese walking around Manhattan Beach was a sight to see!

So, what are your training plans for the new year? Here are mine:

Show Roo in Novice and complete his CD title. Complete his RN title. Maybe show him in agility. Continue training the Open exercises (minus the drop until he finishes his CD).

Continue working with Soda Pop's vet to decrease his coughing (I can't show him if he's coughing). Continue to train him in utility with a focus on practicing in a full-size ring. Maybe complete his RE title.

I have 2 students who are starting open with me this week. I'm very excited to teach some fun stuff!!! I'm cracking down on heeling in my novice class. It is time to take things up a notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment